The ESCoE is pleased to announce the appointments to our new Topic Lead positions. Our Topic Leads will bring new range and depth of experience to the work of the ESCoE. Working within and across ESCoE’s research areas, they will lead horizon scanning to develop our research agenda; act as ambassadors for the ESCoE; and enhance the impact of ESCoE’s work.
- Anthony Savagar (University of Kent)
- Frank Eich (Economicsense Ltd)
- Johnny Runge (NIESR)
- Josh Martin (ONS)
- Juan Mateos Garcia (Nesta)
- Meredith Crowley (University of Cambridge)
- Peter Levell (IFS)
- Robert Hill (University of Graz)
- Rutger Hoekstra (Institute of Environmental Studies, Leiden University; United Nations University; Metrics for the Future)
The main research areas they cover are: business dynamism; public sector measurement; communicating statistics; productivity; new sources of data for economic measurement; globalisation; prices; regional statistics; welfare and beyond GDP; and natural capital.
Look out for more details around the specialisms of individual Topic Leads on escoe.ac.uk in due course.
We extend our thanks to all of those who expressed interest in these roles.