The Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) will hold its annual conference, organised in partnership with the UK Office for National Statistics (ONS), online on 11-13 May 2021.
The conference is a meeting place for discussing recent research advances in economic measurement and statistics. The programme includes papers on many aspects of the measurement and use of economic statistics, focusing on the following:
- Measuring Productivity, Capital, Trade and the Labour Market
- Measuring Innovation, Inequality, Digital Economy and Welfare
- Measuring Output and Prices (including nowcasting models and use of alternative data sources)
- Methods (including data science and machine learning)
- Economic Statistics in Practice (aimed at the producers of statistics)
The conference will be free to attend. Please click here to view the conference programme and to register.
We are using Zoom to host all sessions. Your organisation may have firewalls preventing you from accessing certain platforms so we recommend you check as you may need to use a personal device and email account to attend.
Should you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to this year’s conference.